CT offers fleet services that provide full maintenance programs, detailed record keeping and cost per mile averages catered to each individual company and vehicle. We also provide priority service, flexible scheduling, extended warranties and discounts based off the size and orientation of the fleet. We are happy to tailor a package to support your specific needs. We understand how much you depend on your personal and business vehicles. Our courteous and professional staff is committed to offering our customers the best service possible. We offer a well-equipped shop with experienced personnel and technicians to keep your fleet performing in an economical, safe and reliable manner.
Custom fleet maintenance programs:
CT Fleet Services will custom tailor a maintenance program based on the miles
driven for each vehicle. We use the most comprehensive system for tracking and monitoring your fleet's requirements. We also have strategic partnerships with various vendors that allow us to obtain the right parts for the right price in a timely manner. In addition, we have alliances with other shops that help us provide you with services for glass, tires, exhaust and body repair.
CT is here to serve you when you need us:
CT Fleet Services is here when you need us. We understand that if your vehicle is not in service when you need it to be, you are losing valuable income. We will work around your schedule and get your vehicle back in service as quickly as possible. We also know the value of your time and provide our fleet accounts with a pick-up and delivery service for no extra charge.
CT accepts the following Fleet Cards:
- Wright Express
- Access Fleet
In addition, we have partnered with Access Fleet in order to offer smaller fleets the convenience of Fleet Cards and Services. Some of the benefits of this program include:
- Itemized reporting including:
- Who made the purchase
- Date, time, and location of the purchase
- Odometer reading at the point of purchase
- Detailed summary of items/services each cost
- Grand total of purchase
- Purchasing Restrictions:
- Restrict what drivers can buy
- Restrict how much they can spend
- Eliminate unauthorized transactions
- On-Line real-time account access:
- Retrieve up-to-the-minute reporting
- Lift or add purchase restrictions
- Deactivate cards
- Change pin numbers
- Extended cash flow:
- 30-day terms with a ten-day grace period for all purchases (including fuel)
- No interest rate on billing terms
ASE Certified Technicians:
CT Fleet Service hires and retains the best ASE certified technicians. We work as a team with one goal in mind: keep your fleet reliable and on the road. Thank you for taking the time to consider having the trusted professionals at CT Fleet Service care for all your vehicle needs. As fellow business owners, we understand the value of having a professional you can truly rely on. We look forward to working with you and building a long-lasting relationship!
Our Business Standard
- If we do the work, we will back it up. We stand by our warranties and the quality of our service. Repairs are performed to very high standards and using only the best parts.
- Before we even begin the work on your vehicle, we will give you an estimate with regards to the work we feel needs to be done.
- If we note safety or other repair concerns while working on your car, we will report them to you. No work is performed without your prior approval.
- Finally, we provide service in a pleasant, courteous manner. We believe old-fashioned service is still very much in style.